TICHOME MINI SPEAKER: NOT YOUR ORDINARY PORTABLE SPEAKER

I got my first portable speaker last Christmas. It's not your ordinary speaker because it can SPEAK! (Yes, hindi ka nanaginip haha)

It's the TicHome Mini Smart Speaker from Ehome Trading. One thing that caught me is the design, I call it "AESTHETICS" I love the shape plus the strap on it and I can include it on my OOTD photos.


Here are some features of this speaker

I'll focus on my favorite feature which is the Google Assistant! I can talk with my speaker via Google Assistant. All you have to do is download the Google Home App on Play Store and you can set-up your speaker via Wi-Fi!


"HEY GOOGLE" - THIS LINE IS ALL YOU NEED TO CONTROL YOUR SPEAKER

SET ALARM/MEETINGS - You can tell your speaker to schedule your meetings and alarms!
ASK WEATHER/NEWS FOR THE DAY - It tells daily news and weather every morning

PLAY MUSIC - you can ask your speaker to play your favorite playlist ( it connects to your Spotify account)

PLAY GAMES - YES! It has a lot of games! Perfect for group activities!

AT ANG PINAKA-THE BEST OF 'EM ALL...

SHE TELLS YOU HOW MUCH SHE LOVES YOU ❤️️
(sweet haha)

Yes, you can ask random questions and you'll love how she answers them! 


while I edit my vlogs, this speaker is my company ❤️️

You can get this TicHome mini here:
https://www.ehome.com.ph/products/mobvoi-tichome-mini

Don't forget to use my code "MICCOLO1000" to get PHP1000 off your purchase! 




My Instagram

Copyright © We Duet | Miccolo & Ruth. Made with by OddThemes